It is said in ancient wisdom that one of our tasks in life is to meet:
- Three teachers
- Three friends
- Three enemies
- Three great loves
All are in disguise and we do not know who is whom until we have loved, left and fought with these individuals.
Personal development is about our life which is full of paradoxes, but in essence it encompasses the whole of our being, mind body and soul.
Modern life, can put an overemphasis on one two of these areas to the detriment of the other.
Personal development is a process of reclaiming those hidden or undiscovered elements and to find the difference that makes the difference.
There does not have to be a problem, in order to embark on self development; but anything that we encounter both externally and internally can start the exploration of the landscape of our life.
In personal development we are looking for potential in the other, whether it be helping them define their strengths in teams, developing a new skill, expanding their intellectual and linguistic capabilities, creating new visions for the future, helping them become the best they can be.
What I can offer:
- I work with methods of assessing strengths in the workplace
- Teach methods of accessing unconscious processes such as dreams,
- Bring into full awareness the integration of mind body spirit through Ayurvedic principles.
- Look at how we use time
- Look at core values
- Examine beliefs
- Attend to environmental factors
- Create a place for personal reflection.
- Address recurring patterns
- Consider changing the personal narrative.